- By website is meant; all web pages from which files are saved on the web space and domain of www.e-village.nl and www.createclang.com and by enclosure of the aforementioned (Indirect) hyperlinked from the homepage, with the abidance of the webpage’s criteria in “Pre-determined Clause”.
- The web page is every page of this website on which a hyperlink is placed to direct you to this disclaimer, ultimately stating that this disclaimer applies for that page.
- Content: texts and hyperlinks, pictures and client-side scripts, sound- and video-fragments. These are examples which are not meant to be excluded from other forms of content.
- By use of this website is meant: (up) loading and logging on, requesting and viewing, consulting and listening, filling out- and sending forms and utilizing services without excluding or restricting the aforementioned examples.
- Visitor / User: natural and / or legal person who uses the page;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any nature;
- The company: E-Village Ltd, KVK No. 320.80.944;
Misuse: misuse is defined by misuse of the website: it is not allowed to copy any part of the website unless this is used for your personal (consumer) use. Nor is it allowed to place an edited version of the website – of which can be reasonably assumed that this is done with the purpose to bring the business harm – under a different domain online. Taking email addresses or other contact data from our website to misuse (or abuse) for purposes such as spam and commercial calls is also not allowed. Every other form of misuse which has not been mentioned above, but is acknowledged by the Dutch law.
By using this website you are agreeing to this disclaimer. Every point as mentioned below is relevant to the website;
- The company assures the information on the website is updated regularly. The company is not to be held responsible for any errors or incompleteness in the presented information.
- The company does not guarantee the contents of the website are appropriate for a particular purpose.
- The company is not responsible for damage:
The company has immunity from claims in the event of imminent harm
The company has the right to remove information, make changes and to add to the contents of the website at any given time.
The company has the right to completely terminate the website without prior notice or further claims. The company is not to be held responsible for any consequences (damage) brought by terminating the website.
The company is not responsible for websites and files attached to external hyperlinks.
The company has the right to deny your access to the website and its services without prior notice.
While visiting the website, general data of your computer will be saved into log-files. These are used for statistics. Though in case of misuse, this data will also be used to monitor your visits to the website or deny your access.
The visitor indemnifies the company and its employees, representatives and business partners, licensors etc. of judicial and extrajudicial measures and the costs brought by the use or misuse of the website or violation of any law what so ever.
- Brought by the website
- Brought by usage of the website
- In any other way regarding (the use of) the website
- Brought by the inability to access (one of the pages of) the website.
If you have any questions or remarks about this disclaimer, please contact us via the following contact information.